In a world where many career-related opportunities appear to be abroad, Quades won’t stay behind. We believe in Grow, Grow, Grow! So, we search for an International Recruitment Consultant for our office in Amsterdam.
Quades is a thriving recruitment agency with a focus on the mediation of freelance software developers. Currently, we have offices in Amsterdam, Zwolle and Düsseldorf. Quades build up a reputation in the industry as a premium mediator and that’s great because that’s exactly what we are: premium.
Are we ambitious and driven? You bet. We are working on the opening of new offices in the Netherlands and abroad as we speak!
For this position, we search for a charismatic, hardworking personality that can keep up in the fast-pace working environment of Quades. To give an insight into the life of a Quades Recruiter, a ‘normal’ day at the office:
It’s Friday morning and, integrated as you are, you cycle in one of your best suits besides the canals of Amsterdam. When arriving at the luxuriously styled office, your colleague asks you if you are ready for some Friday afternoon action. Drinks? Always, but first, let’s close some deals today! You take a seat at your personal desk and check the opportunities that today offers you on your 27inch iMac. Then you check the system and look at all the opportunities that this new day offers you. The phone rings, you speak to an enthusiastic client who has new job openings. Nice, a new challenge! You immediately start looking for the right candidates, plan the introductory interviews and then …
Curious about the rest of the day? Apply and who knows, you get to experience it!
Did you finish university, or did you try it, and found out it wasn’t for you? Then you fit the first job requirement! Let’s see if you can check the others as well:
- Not afraid to work with sales quotas
- Living or willing to move to Amsterdam
- Not a 9 to 5 work mentality
- Self-confident and goal-oriented appearance
- Business level English
When you work hard, you deserve amazing benefits! See for yourself:
- Ongoing and supportive sales training by experts
- Good salary with an attractive bonus system
- Endless career opportunities
- Invites to exclusive events and party’s
- Working in an international environment
- A reason to ‘’suit up’’ every day
- Pleasant working atmosphere in an international team
- A strong and motivated team spirit
- Flexible working hours
- Incentives, like the chance to win Louboutins, city trips, and Michelin star lunches!